Freight Book is a small freight brokerage based in Roseville, MN. Founded in early 2009, Freight Book has maintained a consistent customer and carrier base for over 5 years now. We have accomplished this by making sure that we match the right carriers with the right customers. A successful freight arrangement is one where both parties walk away winners. By finding the right trucks for the right shipments, we make sure this happens. We understand that not everyone has time to call a lot of carriers for every shipment. Freight Book's role is to take that task off of your list of things to do. We want you to feel like you have a full time transportation supervisor, but only pay a fraction of what that salary would cost.
Track your shipment
Why Use a Freight Broker?
1) Limit your time spent negotiating with carriers and dealing with salesmen
2) Brokers advertise your load to thousands of carriers
3) Contingent cargo insurance add a layer of protection
4) Our contract defines legal responsibilities of all parties involved in the shipment
5) Our relationships with dispatchers help us find a hidden truck pool
6) We will find you the best rate and/or service available
7) We have data on the most current rates and carriers in each lane.
8) We know your freight, so you don't have to explain the same things over and over to new carriers.